[Mailman-Users] Threading?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Tue Sep 5 19:50:16 CEST 2000

At 10:44 AM -0700 9/5/00, Steve Maller wrote:

>Is there any way to paralellize this process at all? I noticed the
>MAX_DELIVERY_THREADS directive is set to 0 with warning that "if
>your Python interpreter was not built for threads, this feature is
>disabled."
>
>I realize this is probably a FAQ, but is there a step-by-step gudie
>to doing this?

the threading code is experimental, and so far hasn't shown any real
performance increase. It's still being hashed out exactly how we want
to do this.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"