[Mailman-Users] Bug in Archives ?

Tobias Capangil ircd at capangil.de
Fri Oct 27 21:13:30 CEST 2000

Hi,

I am using rc1 and whenever I someone posts something to a list, Mailman
logs following error to "logs/error":
#Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./arch", line 129, in ?
    main()
  File "./arch", line 119, in main
    archiver.close()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/pipermail.py", line 301, in close
    self.write_TOC()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/HyperArch.py", line 910, in write_TOC
    toc.write(self.html_TOC())
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/HyperArch.py", line 660, in html_TOC
    d["archive_listing"] = string.join(accum, '')
UnboundLocalError: Local variable 'accum' referenced before assignment

Same if I try to run bin/arch.
The archive *.html file is empty.

But the list is NOT broken, because I added few new lists and the error
still occurs.
Any idea ?

Thanks in advance,

Tobias