[Mailman-Users] problems installing

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at west.sun.com
Fri Oct 27 21:01:07 CEST 2000

Have either of you checked other logs, like error?

Can either of you run qrunner under something like truss or strace?
(on Solaris, truss python ~mailman/cron/qrunner will run qrunner once under
system-call tracing, so you can see what it's doing)

Running python -v ~mailman/cron/qrunner might be worth a try too