[Mailman-Users] Maiman interface slow.

Brian D. Beers bdbeers at bigfoot.com
Tue Oct 17 13:50:45 CEST 2000

The slowness has subsided.  It seemed to take some hours to complete the
process of the subscription.  Now the web pages are responding with the same
old speed and usability.

Is there some insight that would help me understand why it takes so long to
do bulk imports?

I have been fighting the Marketing Half-Wits over this mail thing, now I
have to explain to htem why the mail did not go out last night.  A task I am
not looking forward to.

I need ammunition. Please help.