[Mailman-Users] Subscribing users *with* password...

Mike Cisar marauder at morepower.com
Sun Oct 15 22:54:42 CEST 2000

I'm sure this has probably already been asked about 1000 times, but be
darned if I can find it :-)

Is there any way of subscribing a list of users to a new mailing list
specifying the password the user will use.  I'm merging about 100 users from
another server into an existing list on mine.  I have record of the
passwords that these users are currently using, and would rather that they
continue to use those passwords, rather than assigning them new ones because
of this transition.

Thanks,