[Mailman-Users] Will installing Mailman invalidate my RAQ3 warranty?

Paul Wilkinson jellywobbles at operamail.com
Wed Oct 11 09:20:10 CEST 2000

Hi Folks:

I am a newbie .. have just got a  RAQ3 with 256Mb .. like the look of MailMan
however I am concerned that if I run it I will invalidate my RAQ3 warranty.

I ask since I also have a need to run "POP Before SMTP Relay 1.2 for Cobalt
Servers Appliances" & I have been informed by my RAQ3 supplier
(www.catalog.com) that if I install this "POP before SMTP Relay" patch I will
be invalidating my warranty??

What a ridiculous state of affairs! Having only had the RAQ3 for a week I am
now considering cancelling the RAQ3 (and replacing it for a standard Linux 6.2
Pro Box with Plesk) as it seems to be a "very incomplete system & outdated".
Maybe this is why every man & his dog is advertising RAQ3's at knock down
prices??

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks & Rgds

Paul
====

Paul.     email: jellywobbles at operamail.com
================================

Open a MyFreeMail account today! Its FREE!
     ---- http://www.MyFreeMail.co.uk ----

This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, or confidential.
If you are not the addressee, you must not read, use or disclose the
contents of this e-mail. If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise
us immediately and delete the e-mail.

We have taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any
attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, we
cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software
viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before
opening any attachment.