[Mailman-Users] Mailman and MIME attachments

Gordon Grant gordong at babcockbrown.com
Mon Oct 9 17:30:56 CEST 2000

Hi,

I've just started to use Mailman for some of babcockbrown.com's internal
mailing lists.  Is there any way to get Mailman archives (Pipermail) to
allow downloading of MIME attachments from archived mail (via a
web-interface), instead of displaying the plain text of the email?

I've tried a few web-searches to see if the functionality exists, either
within Mailman or another packaage, but so far I've drawn a blank...

Best Regards

Gordon Grant
Systems Administrator
Babcock & Brown