[Mailman-Users] qrunner locks?

Lim Hui Min huimin.lim at i-dns.net
Mon Oct 9 10:05:52 CEST 2000

Dear all,

I am using FreeBSD 4.0 and mailman-2.0b6
the problem of qrunner got stuck halfway reoccur after i upgraded from 2.0b5
the qrunner log shows

Could not acquire qrunner lock

if a mesg size bigger than 40kb is sent to the list. the list will stop
functioning until the lock files and the process is cleared.

please refer to the url for similar problem that occur in 2.0b5.

http://www.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2000-September/007257.html

does anyone got a fix for this?

HM

At Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:09:03 -0700, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:
>At 12:47 PM -0400 10/4/00, Chris Hedemark wrote:
>>You are not alone.  I have Mailman 2.0beta6 on Red Hat 6.2.  Check this
out: