[Mailman-Users] looping

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Fri Oct 6 12:43:25 CEST 2000

Well, a first cut might be to look at repeated posts on the same topic
from the same user with no intervening posts on the same topic from
other users.

A more sophisticated approach might be to run a checksum of the message
body, and if the checksums are the same from the same user dump the
message.

Stick those posts into the admin's box to decide what to do with them.

For now, though, is there a way I can dump messages based on subject?  I
could address the problem by filtering all messages with "out of the
office" in them for a start.

--Yan