[Mailman-Users] Partitioning of Hd's for dedicated mailman system.

Wayne Ringling wayne at digitalwebtech.net
Sun Oct 1 22:09:05 CEST 2000

 I am going to be setting up a new rh7.0 system with two 7 gig ide disks.
What would be a efficient way to divide the disks up.  I plan on putting
each one on a different controller. ie hda on primary master and hdc on
secondary master to allow maximum through put.  The system has a 10/100 nic,
Celron 300, 128 ram. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Please reply
off list as I am away from my normal email box.  But if you want to also
reply on list that ok too.. it will be a while before I can get to that box.

Wayne