[Mailman-Users] admin password problem

Torjus Jensen tjensen at edudex.com
Wed Nov 29 22:40:32 CET 2000

We just installed the latest mailman 2.0 on a Red Hat 6.2 system. Everything
works fine, except logging into the admin pages. We get "Authentication
Failure" messages regardless of whether we use s given list password or the
site admin password. We've checked permissions (check_perms), and all
possible log files, but there are no logged error messages.

I saw from the November archives that others had experienced the problem,
but did not find a solution posted. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Torjus Jensen
http://www.edudex.com <http://www.edudex.com>