[Mailman-Users] Re: Mailman private archives issue.

Andrea Mennucci a2m3 at Tonelli.sns.it
Wed Nov 15 19:40:41 CET 2000

hi

as lonk as I can tell, I am able to use public archives
(problem is, I have none... but when I had, I was able to)

you have to add

 Alias /pipermail/ /var/lib/mailman/archives/public/

to /etc/apache/srm.conf

I am sending you my file mm_cfg.py
as well as the help that the Debian mantainer
wrote

--
Andrea C. Mennucci,   Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, Italy