[Mailman-Users] Re: Mailman private archives issue.

Andrea Mennucci a2m3 at Tonelli.sns.it
Tue Nov 14 15:46:48 CET 2000

I am  cross posting this answer to mailman-users

On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 11:02:47PM +0000, Vikas Gupta wrote:
> Hello,
> I found youur posting on the Mailman-Users archives. YOu describe not being
> able to see private archives on the web. I am also having the same problem.
> I was wondering if you had found a solution and could share it with me.

my problem was due to the way mailman is
installed in Debian/GNU Linux

I have solved the problem

I corrected in the file /etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py

in this way:

- PRIVATE_ARCHIVE_URL = '/mailman/private'
+ PRIVATE_ARCHIVE_URL = '/cgi-bin/mailman/private'

now it works as advertised

--
Andrea C. Mennucci,   Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, Italy