[Mailman-Users] Headers & footers on MIME/multipart messages

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Nov 9 15:40:50 CET 2000

That sounds reasonable, but I'm not conversant enough in MIME to
know how messages that are multipart/mixed work.  Mostly, I tend
to use elm as my mail client. :-)

 - George

P.S.  What's the protocol for requesting a feature such as this?

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/