[Mailman-Users] mailman cron gets uppity

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at west.sun.com
Wed Nov 8 23:28:02 CET 2000

There was a very-recent change to the CVS to destroy file handles when
the SMTP mailer gets into problems (an error condiction was also consuming
file handles).  So there are probably two problems: ungraceful MTA exits,
and this Mailman error-processing bug.

It's been discussed very recently on either -users or -developers.

Upgrading to CVS may be beneficial.