[Mailman-Users] Intro - stupid lawyer questions

Aimee E. Farr mv7 at mv-7.com
Fri Nov 3 00:08:50 CET 2000

Hiya,

Mailman looks sweeeet.

I don't tech. When I can avoid it, I don't work, either.

Is anybody hosting yet?

Bya,

Aimee

__________ • Aimee E. Farr • __________
@]||[@      Attorney At Law      @]||[@
|       5400 Bosque, Suite. 675       |
|           Waco, TX 76710            |
mailto:mv7 at mv-7.com | 254.405.1233 M
254.751.0030 VOX    | 254.751.0963 FAX

NOTICE: If your email client indicates an invalid digital certificate,
notify me immediately by phone. This e-mail message and any attachment
contains confidential information that may be legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not review, copy, use or disseminate
the contents of this transmission. If you received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by reply e-mail or by telephone and delete this
message. This notice is automatically appended to each e-mail message
leaving my office. Electronic signatures affixed to or associated with this
transmission are for the limited purpose of identification and security
only.