[Mailman-Users] mailman-2.0beta2 and sendmail

David Smead smead at amplepower.com
Thu May 18 21:46:19 CEST 2000

Philip,

You can use procmail as a filter to send mail related to the mailman
aliases to that host.  Procmail isn't too hard to understand, but quite
difficult to get right because a missing : c, *, etc, can really mess
things up.  I had a loop one time that took three days to find!

Sincerely,

David Smead
http://www.amplepower.com.
http://www.ampletech.com.