[Mailman-Users] mailman-2.0beta2 and sendmail

Philip Goisman goisman at physics.Arizona.EDU
Thu May 18 21:13:39 CEST 2000

Thanks to hknief at auctionwatch.com, smead at amplepower.com,
and the mailman-2.0beta2 install instructions, I've got
mailman working.  I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't fully
read the install instructions.  Thanks again to those who
answered.

Now I need to determine how to point the aliases from other
platforms to the platform on which mailman exists.

Does anyone know of any man pages, info sections, or other
documentation concerning the executables and their options
in ~mailman/bin?

Philip