[Mailman-Users] "anonymous" lists

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Tue May 16 18:40:48 CEST 2000

>That will be much easier in Mailman 2 where you can just add a filter
>to the chain.  You also need to anonymise the body - ie strip sigs.

How do you do that?

One thing I'd like to do is allow full MIME, but restrict MIME
content -- so people can use these features but restrict which types
get distributed (I want to specifically refuse .exe and other 'live'
content, but allow html, jpg and gifs...)

Also, from looking through B2, it seems that the support for the
"majordomo at ..." style central address isn't there (or at least,
complete). Is that correct? Or did I miss something?

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"