[Mailman-Users] Installation Issue

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Tue May 9 05:09:22 CEST 2000

Maybe this doesn't belong on this list, but what's the motivation behind
installing all of mailman into it's own heirarchy?  I'd think that it would
be much more "FHS Compliant" to break things up and put them throughout the
filesystem where they "belong".  Any decent package management system should
be able to keep track of where files are installed, and that's the only good
motivation that I can think of for putting mailman on its own.
	Greg