[Mailman-Users] Cron error: /home/mailman/cron/gate_news

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM
Thu Mar 30 06:55:43 CEST 2000

It's from the "gate_news" cron job.  If you're not gatewaying to a
newsgroup, the right answer is probably "remove that cron job from
mailman's crontab".

> I just noticed the 5,131 copies of the following mail, sitting in mailman's
> mailbox (for some reason they didn't come to me).
>
> I have no idea what this means.

Well, you *could* look around a bit; did you at least try looking for
"gate_news" in all the Mailman sources?  That would have given you
a huge clue.