[Mailman-Users] Cron generates an error.

Christopher C. Petro petro at atypon.com
Wed Mar 22 02:47:31 CET 2000

Every noon, and at 1700 I get:

Subject: Cron <mailman at lists> /usr/local/bin/python
/usr/local/mailman/cron/checkdbs
Traceback (innermost last):
   File "/usr/local/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 77, in ?
     main(verbose=(len(sys.argv) > 1
   File "/usr/local/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 34, in main
     list = MailList.MailList(name, lock = 0)
   File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 62, in __init__
     self.Load()
   File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 810, in Load
     raise Errors.MMBadListError, 'Failed to access config info'
MMBadListError: Failed to access config info

in my inbox.

This is obviously from the /cron/checkdbs and /cron/senddigests, I've
got that much.

Any clues as to what is causing this? How can I figure out which list
is bad, and which config file it's looking for.
--
We have only come here seeking knowledge
Things they would not teach us of in college.--The Police

http://www.atypon.com                              petro at atypon.com