[Mailman-Users] [Postfix] Looking for the right Bouncer.py

Jim Tittsler jwt at dskk.co.jp
Thu Mar 16 14:41:24 CET 2000

On Thu, Mar 16, 2000 at 11:43:35AM +0100, Eul CoyotuXXL wrote:
> I've read in this list that we need a patched Bouncer.py
> to run mailman with postfix.

Not exactly.  A revised Bouncer scheme allows easier catching of "bounces"
from remote mailers that refuse mail for people that have subscribed to your
lists.

> I've tried to find the mailman 1.2 beta, but it isn't
> available on the www.list.org site.

Information on the CVS is a little hidden... it is in the "listinfo" for the
Mailman-checkins mailing list.

There is also a web interface available:
http://cvs.python.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/mailman/

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo
Python Starship     http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/