[Mailman-Users] requests for unsubscribe come back to mailman-owner

Aaryn Olsson aaryn at Ag.Arizona.Edu
Thu Mar 2 00:35:40 CET 2000

Every month when the passwords are sent out to mailman subscribers, it is
sent out under the name of mailman-owner, so when they reply and ask to
unsubscribe, they send the request to mailman-owner.  Nothing in the
message indicates what lists they are on, and looking in the mailman/bin
directory doesn't help me in figuring out a way to quickly remove a given
user from every list they are on.  remove_members requires that I know
what lists they are on.  How can I unsubscribe them from all lists at
once?

Aaryn