[Mailman-Users] Re: Question: signup box kluge

Neil Cooler ncooler at nandomedia.com
Fri Jun 30 16:58:02 CEST 2000

I tried using the add_members script and I get the following error when
I use the --changes-msg=y line

[mailman at listserver mailman]$ add_members -n me --changes-msg=y
mcclatchy-news
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/mailman/bin/add_members", line 218, in ?
    main()
  File "/home/mailman/bin/add_members", line 214, in main
    SendExplanation(ml, nmembers + dmembers)
  File "/home/mailman/bin/add_members", line 113, in SendExplanation
    HandlerAPI.DeliverToUser(mlist, msg)
NameError: HandlerAPI

Am I doing something wrong?  Is this a bug?

--Neil