[Mailman-Users] Unknown mailer error 1 *sigh*

Derek Simkowiak dereks at kd-dev.com
Thu Jun 15 20:41:10 CEST 2000

-> I should have kept better notes, but I'd guess that the no route is the
-> problem.

     David,
	How could a route problem result in an "Unknown mailer" error?

-> Sendmail won't deliver to a setuid program unless the directory where the
-> process resides is writable only by the owner.  That means no group write
-> or `other' write priviledges.  Mailman requires that the `s' bit be set
-> for the group.

	This sounds like you are saying Mailman will not work with
Sendmail.  That simply isn't true :)

	What action do you suggest I take?

	(More info on the problem to follow in the next email, stay tuned)

--Derek