[Mailman-Users] New user comments

Derek Simkowiak dereks at kd-dev.com
Thu Jun 15 03:21:41 CEST 2000

-> You can subscribe people via the mass-add box in membership management
-> (see the web interface) and opt not to send them a 'welcome to the list'
-> right there in the form. Is that what you were looking for?

	Yes!  Thanks!  Although, I'm sure that if I tried hard enough, I
could think of a situation where I'd still like the "No confirmation"
option.

	But if you use this feature, how do people know what their
password is?  And, for that matter, *what* is their password?

	Finally, this still doesn't address the issue of not having any
passwords at all (does it?).

Thanks,
Derek Simkowiak
dereks at kd-dev.com