[Mailman-Users] Can I setup lists without passwords

Chuck Dale bug at aphid.net
Tue Jun 13 19:06:33 CEST 2000

Wrote Yusuf Goolamabbas on Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 05:06:58PM +0800:
> For an intranet, I would like to setup a list without having the users
> remember passwords for subscribe/unsubscribe. Is it possible ?

I don't think there is an easy way to do this. I would like for there to
be one but have never seen a good answer.

One option is to turn off sending passwords monthly. This means they
probably won't know about their password.

Perhaps you could do a web form for subscribe/unsubscribe that didn't
require passwords.

Hopefully someone says this is actually possible.

Chuck