[Mailman-Users] Can I limit number of recipients per batch?

Joe Morris morris at unc.edu
Mon Jun 5 19:14:44 CEST 2000

We need to send messages to many (90) MetroCall pagers at a
time.  MetroCall just recently placed a restriction on the number of
recipients of 25.  The rest get deferred until the next pass of sendmail
which delays emergency notifications.  Eventually they all get through
after 3 passes of sendmail in this case.

Is there a way I can configure a Mailman list to limit the number of
recipients in a batch to create multiple small batches?  I'm trying to
find a way in sendmail, but it's not leaping out at me at the moment...

Joe Morris                http://metalab.unc.edu/morris
Web Systems Manager, ATN            http://help.unc.edu
UNC-Chapel Hill                      http://www.unc.edu