[Mailman-Users] moved list to new server but still being routed through old server

Brett Dikeman brett at iclick.com
Mon Jun 5 18:36:53 CEST 2000

as the subject line says.

Mailman has been completely disabled on the old system; after moving
the server's mailman directory, I logged in via the web interface and
changed the preferred system name.

All web links on the user, admin, and archive pages now work
properly, indicating it recognizes the proper system name.

I suspect that the problem is that somewhere, in the MTA part of
Mailman(didn't I read something about 2.0b having its own MTA?) is a
hardcoded system name causing all mail to get bounced off the old
server.

Suggestions are more than welcome, but no, I don't want to reinstall
Mailman, so please don't suggest it unless that's the -only- way.
Reinstallation is a brute force way of fixing the problem.

Brett
--
----
Brett Dikeman				Systems Engineer