[Mailman-Users] Member posting only?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Fri Jul 28 07:49:49 CEST 2000

I'm trying to figure out what ALL of the options that I can configure for
Mailman are, so that I can get lists to default to exactly how I want them.
I notice that in Mailman/Defaults.py, a section reads:

# Make it 1 when it works.
DEFAULT_MEMBER_POSTING_ONLY = 0

This worries me a little...  Can I set this to 1, and actually have it work
by default?  If so, what does that message mean?  I'm running 2.0beta 4, if
that's important.  Thanks,
	Grego

| Windows NT has detected that there were no errors |
| for the past 10 minutes. The system will now try  |
| to restart or crash. Click the OK button to       |
| continue.                                         |
(sigline nicked from Jayan M on comp.os.linux.misc)