[Mailman-Users] RPM for mailman?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Fri Jul 28 07:37:12 CEST 2000

In the finest tradition of mailing lists, I reply to myself.  I'm not
ENTIRELY sure what I did, but after cleaning things up a bit, I've got
Mailman 2.0Beta4 installed on my machine, from an RPM that I built.  If
somebody wants a copy, let me know.  Right now, I've got source, and sparc,
and I'm not sure I can build on anything else, it MAY require RPM 3.0.5.
Later,
	Grego