[Mailman-Users] I am getting my members in my subject line, along with the subject, why?

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM
Tue Jul 25 00:09:47 CEST 2000

Ah, so when you say "I am getting my members in my subject line",
you really mean to say "I'm getting more than one email list name
added to my Subject line in [], when I expect only one."  I'm not
surprised I didn't understand your question!...

The code to add [name] to the Subject line doesn't care what's
already in the subject line; is it possible that someone forwarded
a message with Subject: [group2] testing to mailing list group1,
which dutifully added the [group1]?

You've provided so little detail that it's very difficult to
hazard a guess as to what might be happening; you might also
try actually describing the problem instead of hinting at it.