[Mailman-Users] Cookie problems

David Smead smead at amplepower.com
Tue Jul 18 04:11:16 CEST 2000

Would this have anything to do with an infinite loop on trying to view all
the member pages as admin?

I've had to enter the password after selecting the second page of members,
but then after entering the password again, I'd be able to select the
second page and get it.

Now I've given the password to another person and they get into an
infinite password loop.

I'm still running b2.

Sincerely,

David Smead