[Mailman-Users] password list manager

fw000121 at net7.be fw000121 at net7.be
Sat Jul 15 01:35:51 CEST 2000

At Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:37:10 -0700 , Dan Mick <Dan.Mick at west.sun.com> wrote:

>Benoit Moeremans wrote:
>>
>> Hi everybody,
>> I've got a question...I want to change the password of a list manager, how
>> can i dot that?
>> Thank you :)
>
>Do you mean "the password of a list"?
>
>Use the list admin page.
>
>I must be missing something about your question.

ok there is the situation:
since a few days i have to administrate the mailman.. everything is ok :) but a client thinks (admin of a list) someone has hacked his password.. he wants to change it... And my question is: how can i change his password? have i to do it myself? Or can my client do it himself? I don't know what are the steps to change the password.
thank you :)