[Mailman-Users] Mailman not sending cookies?

Steve Maller steve at maller.com
Tue Jul 11 23:08:57 CEST 2000

I have tried with both v1.1 and 2.0b4, and on my Linux 6.1 box, I
can't get Mailman to issue admin cookies, which makes administrating
my server difficult.  :-)

This is with Redhat 6.1, Apache 1.3.12 (default configuration),
Sendmail 8.9.3, Python 1.5.2

The strange thing is that I'm running virtually the exact same
configuration on a Redhat 6.2 box at another location, and Mailman is
very happy.

I see no tell-tale error messages anywhere, and I'm completely stumped.

Thanks!
--
Steve Maller
http://www.maller.com

The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has
merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one.
      --Albert Einstein