[Mailman-Users] Error decoding authorization cookie.

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at west.sun.com
Mon Jul 10 09:59:39 CEST 2000

OK, first of all, this *was* a private message, so posting back to the
list is kinda impolite.  Second, no, I haven't taken the time to try to track
down what your problem is; I'm expecting you to meet me 1/3 of the
way and describe it.  "it fails with the error" doesn't describe
the problem.  I've never seen it, so I can't be of any help whatsoever
in trying to localize the problem; for all I know, that message is coming
from some custom web server you've got, and isn't connected with Mailman
at all.

What *exactly* do you do to provoke the error message?  Where exactly
does the message appear, and in what context (what surrounds it)?