[Mailman-Users] b3 password reminder wierdness? v1.1 too?

blurr at txraves.org blurr at txraves.org
Mon Jul 3 04:22:12 CEST 2000

i think the same thing is happening on my setup too.  i'm
running ver 1.1 though.

every month a handfull of password reminders bounce back
to mailman-owner at txraves.org because the user is over their
quota or their account no longer exists, etc.

every single bounced email has this in its header:

i looked at the memberships for that list and so far none of the ppl
are subscribed to it.  theres 12 lists on the box now and i'm guessing
i would have to check out each list to find which ones these bouncing
addys are sub'd too.  is there a quick way to find out which lists
an address is sub'd to?

also, this might have been covered already and i apologize if it
has but, why do the reminders have a List-Id: in the header if the
reminder is for all the lists on that server?

thanks, and btw, mailman ROCKS! :)

] jordan
] blurr at txraves.org
] http://www.txraves.org/

"a closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose"