[Mailman-Users] Fw: Small problem with the framebuilderlist (fwd)

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM
Tue Jan 25 06:12:07 CET 2000

> > Here's an odd one -- my first guess is that the / in his address
> > is confusing things.  (I didn't think that was an allowed
> > character in addresses to begin with, but he seems to be getting
> > the mail...)

I just checked over RFC822, and it doesn't look as though / is
prohibited in addresses.  I can see where it would freak out
the URL parsing, though.  You might try fooling it with
%2F instead:

Erik.G.Lund%2FCPH

If that works, we probably have the beginnings of a patch to
MailMan...