[Mailman-Users] [Repost] listinfo.cgi not allowing users to digest or unsub [newbie]

Hart Family mhart2 at san.rr.com
Fri Jan 14 18:15:58 CET 2000

Having had no response as yet, I'll repost this with a
clarification and a question.

Only users who were added en masse via the admin screen are having
problems.  They get their password mailed to them, try to make
changes, looks like it worked, but it didn't.  Folks who sub normally
via the web have no problems.

And a question - where is the source for mailman?  Specifically, the
source for the .cgi programs which appear to be compiled?

Thanks!

J. Hart