[Mailman-Users] Test List

Lin Qiu lqiu at sunyrockland.edu
Tue Feb 29 19:37:23 CET 2000

Bill,

Thanks for the information. I did the symbolic link, it takes care one problem.
This time I have:

"|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test"
    (expanded from: <test-request at lqldap.admin.sunyrockland.edu>)

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/mailman/scripts/mailcmd", line 49, in ?
    list = MailList.MailList(sys.argv[1])
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 62, in __init__
    self.Load()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 804, in Load
    self.Lock()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 1373, in Lock
    self.__lock.lock()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/LockFile.py", line 186, in lock
    os.link(self.__lockfile, self.__tmpfname)
OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
554 "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test"... unknown mailer error 1

Could this cause by "using the wrong GID or UID for mail" as indicated in the
installation menu? I look up the syslog, and did not find anything there.

Thanks.

Lin