[Mailman-Users] prioritized replies?

Cory Winter cory at ooc.com
Tue Feb 22 19:53:18 CET 2000

Hi,

We manage a rather large list which has a number of people who
are reponsible for answering posts to the list. These people
however are not all interested in receiving mailman admin mail.

Is it possible to prioritize the order in which mailman sends
out posts to the list of subscribers? This way, people who
need to receive the mail first can get it quickly, before
general subscribers receive the mail.

Take care,
Cory

Cory Winter                      E-Mail: mailto:cory at ooc.com
Software Developer               WWW: http://www.ooc.com/
Object Oriented Concepts, Inc.   Phone: (709) 738-3725