[Mailman-Users] news to list, list to news

A Iqbal Santyaswardan iqbal95 at student.te.ugm.ac.id
Thu Feb 17 12:41:12 CET 2000

hi all,

at some point before, my list-news/news-list worked perfectly.  But now it
doesn't.  The configuration is 'yes' for 'posts to mailinglist resent to
the newsgroup' and 'newsgroup posts not sent from list be resent to list'
(i didn't change a thing).  i looked in the mailman/logs, maillog, and
news logs, but found no errors relating to that.  Of course i don't know
what i'm looking for, but I did check them for unusuals right after i send
a test post, but still nothing.  (what should i be looking for?)

fyi, it's mailman 1.1, sendmail, python 1.5...

A Iqbal Santyaswardan
iqbal95 at student.te.ugm.ac.id