[Mailman-Users] Re: Archives and searching

Todd Pfaff pfaff at edge.cis.mcmaster.ca
Sun Feb 13 17:52:00 CET 2000

please let me know what you learn.

i have just been through the process of implementing mhonarc, glimpse and
wilma for my mailman archives (thanks to les for his help) and i am at
the same stage as you: how to split the existing mbox files before
re-archiving and indexing with wilma.  i imagine i could do something with
procmail/formail but if someone else has a tried-and-true recipe for
doing this please let me know.