[Mailman-Users] Rejects no longer email

Marc Merlin marc_news at valinux.com
Sun Feb 13 02:24:16 CET 2000

On sam, fév 12, 2000 at 05:19:42 -0800, J C Lawrence wrote:
>   The list functions perfectly as far as I can tell, with one
> exception:  When I reject a message from the moderation interface
> nothing gets emailed to the poster.

I've also seen that on mailman 1.0rcsomething
Of course, each time I tried to reproduce it, I got the reject just fine.

> Does anybody have a script hacked up to migrate the membership of
> one list to another along with their configs?

Mmmh, do you want to rename the list or move it to another mailman install?
If #1, rename the fields you can through the web form as well as the file
and directory names, and then use move_list from mm1.2 cvs
If you move  the list to another  mailman install, if the  pathnames are the
same, you're in business, otherwise you have to run move_list for mailman to
fix the pathnames in config.db

Marc

Finger marc_f at merlins.org for PGP key and other contact information