[Mailman-Users] Mailman + Majordomo simultaneously?

Gerrit Holl gerrit.holl at pobox.com
Mon Feb 7 21:54:26 CET 2000

Hello,

does anyone know wheter it's possible to run Mailman and Majordomo
lists beside each other? We have about twenty mail adminstrators on
our server, and I want to give them some time to switch to Mailman.

Does anyone have experiences with this?

regards,
Gerrit.

P.S.
I seem to have misunderstood my system administrator in the other
post - please don't get wrong thought about Rik van Riel, he's a
very well system administrator.

--
homepage: http://www.nl.linux.org/~gerrit