[Mailman-Users] excessive bounces in mailman 1.1

Justin Wells jread at semiotek.com
Mon Feb 7 17:48:22 CET 2000

I have a medium sized list with fairly high volume. I am seeing a huge
number of bounces coming back to admin which I would rather not see.

Basically this is qmail, exim, and postfix not being handled by mailman 1.1
as has been mentioned on this list. Also I'm running postfix myself so some
of the bounces are generated by my own list software.

What's the fix? Is there some patch I can install into 1.1 that will
solve this problem? Or if it's solved in 1.2, is 1.2 usable now?

Justin