[Mailman-Users] Add new list through web

Doug Hughes doug at eng.auburn.edu
Sun Feb 6 21:47:42 CET 2000

On Sun, 6 Feb 2000, Gerrit Holl wrote:

> gzbigegg wrote on 949881941:
> > Hi all,
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to this list, I'm going to try to persuade my system
> administrator, but Rik van Riel doesn't seem to understand why
> he should change Majordomo mailinglists to Mailman mailinglists :(

Oy! Has this person actually LOOKED at mailman? It's vastly
superior to majordomo in nearly every respect. We have both.
Well, actually, we're transitioning all of the old majordomo
lists to mailman. The list owner's, for one, are ecstatic about
the functionality they can access easily through the web.