Admin chunksize (was: [Mailman-Users] Re: Buglet or Bozo?)

Phydeaux reb at taco.com
Fri Dec 29 15:19:03 CET 2000

At 03:15 PM 12/29/2000 +1100, Bek Oberin wrote:
>Scott Brown wrote:
> > When the list admin (or I, with the site password) go into this page, and
> > try to select a different chunk of users to display on the page, the chunk
> > never changes, it's always the first 30 addresses that are shown.
>
>I've had this problem off and on.  Clearing out the cookies and
>the cache and going back again the next morning has helped, but I
>don't actually know how to fix it or anything.
>
>At least it's not just you :-/.

I've not had this problem, but I tried to change the chunk size via the
mm_cfg.py file. I set this:

DEFAULT_ADMIN_MEMBER_CHUNKSIZE = 100

with no effect. I still get chunks of 30. I could change it in Defaults.py but
I'd rather not have my changes wiped out if/when I upgrade. Besides,
all the other things I changed worked fine. Does anyone have a clue?

reb