[Mailman-Users] Re: Buglet or Bozo? Problems with the /mailman/admin/(listname)/members (ie, membership management admin) page

Bek Oberin gossamer at tertius.net.au
Fri Dec 29 05:15:20 CET 2000

Scott Brown wrote:
> When the list admin (or I, with the site password) go into this page, and
> try to select a different chunk of users to display on the page, the chunk
> never changes, it's always the first 30 addresses that are shown.

I've had this problem off and on.  Clearing out the cookies and
the cache and going back again the next morning has helped, but I
don't actually know how to fix it or anything.

At least it's not just you :-/.

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer at tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/